Experienced SNF Biller
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED SNF (Skilled Nursing Facility) BILLER who can work independently and efficiently but also work well with the rest of the team, able to multi-task and be extremely organized.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but NOT limited to:
· Timely billing of all payer sources including but not limited to Medicare A & B, Medicaid (MCO), HMO, and Hospice
· Understand complex reimbursement arrangements and can follow up with payors by working to assure that all claims are paid
· Identify areas to improve claim submission data to reduce claim denials
· Respond to payor questions about claims and resolves billing issues
· Follow up of all aging accounts while collecting current cash
· Work efficiently with Point Click Care (PCC) program
· Must update all internal reports associated as instructed
· Perform month-end close
· Have experience working with Medicare, Medi-Cal, and Managed Care / HMO’s
· Be able to make independent decisions and/or consult management as needed
· Be able to work Full-time Monday-Friday
· Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Have at least 3 years of SNF experience as a Business Office Manager or Assistant Business Manager
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off and Select Paid Holidays
· 8 Hour Shift
· Monday to Friday
Be a part of our team!
If you think you have what it takes to join our winning team, please contact our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.